Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Lawl!

That was pure awesomness! I couldn't stop laughing! It wasn't as good as the first because nothing can beat the original and first but it was nearly pissing myself laughing funny! I didn't think you would make a second MGA but you did, and it was more than I expected. Piece of awesome!

Paul Egon Paul Egon

Good

That was very good. A small adventure with an amusing character, I could really feel what he was going through. Very good concept Produced at an exellent standard. Good job!

P.S: You should make flash video clips for submitted audio, I've got a feeling it's your calling.

ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

LOL

Xenu is real? I mean sure he is, I knew that! LOL Scientologie!

Decisions of Life Decisions of Life

I'm hooked LOL

When I first played this game I was liek WTF? And I still am, it's pretty damn twisted and I can't get enough of it! I must admit it's just cool, the way it's animated, the stupidness :P and the decisions and wierd sh*t that happens.

Mad-Mardigan responds:

cool

HappyLand Valentine HappyLand Valentine

A good valentines day game

This game's pretty fun, it's always fun throwing hearts up and down at things, and what better day to do it than Valentines day!

ChromeShark responds:

This didn't start out as a Valentine's Day game but ended up fitting perfectly. Thanks for reviewing.

Liberated Liberated

O........M.......G

Dude. That was sooo damn awesome! You've just made like one of the best songs ever! XD

End of Summer End of Summer

Crank that wicked tune! XD

Awesome rythme! Great sounds! Such a party mix I could dance to this all night! This song is just awesome, people need to hear it. Not really anything was wrong with the tune, it was truely flawless!

{Escape} {Escape}

Really great beat

Good beat but I must admit it is a bit short, well actually it's too short.